Abandon all hope ye who enter here

As I begin nearing middle age, I thought it was time to begin collecting my stories into one place. This will be helpful for a number of reasons. One of which is that I can save time by referring friends and family here time and time again as opposed to just telling them the same story several times over. Another helpful purpose of this blog will be to collect the stories before Alzheim... wait, what was I saying?

If you enjoy these bits of my Justinography, great. If you have your own stories or pictures involving me that you would like to contribute, and if the statute of limitations has expired, you are welcome to share them here, too.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Meatloaf Man

A picture really can be can be worth a thousand words. So tonight, I am going to forgo a story and simply share with you my creation, MEATLOAF MAN!

It was the winter of 1991. I woke up hungry, and felt both a bit artistic and cannibalistic. Hence the creation.

Ask me now what I think of MEATLOAF MAN and I will tell you, he's a bit silly. But had you asked me what I thought of him then?

He was delicious!

1 comment:

You are welcome to comment or contribute stories of you have of something Justinish. Please keep in mind, though, that my kids may read this blog someday, so be a little tasteful in the language you use.